It seems like it was much easier to start last time. Today was a little tough. I started the day with a banana. A few hours later I had a few Cuties. I didn't drink hardly any water today. So that wasn't so great. It's interesting how the easiest things become the most difficult to remember. When I got home I had a nice filling meal: a few colorful peppers, some dry broccoli slaw, an onion mixed with black and pinto beans, corn and balsamic vinaigrette all over two small and moist chicken tenders with a piece of 100% whole wheat toast. It was...tasty ;) Despite the tough day I already feel quite a bit better. I didn't get my walking in but got plenty done at work, so I'll have to set a routine for that.
Here are my day one pics. (Avert your eyes if you must :/ ) I weighed in today at 318. If you don't feel comfortable with weighing every day, don't. Keep a journal of how you feel from day to day instead. You'll still notice the difference. It may even do more good for you than weighing in. I'm weighing in strictly for the purpose of the blog. Otherwise I prefer journaling.
Anyway. I promise that this will get better and hopefully more in depth. This is a work in progress. Feel free to leave questions or comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment